Monday, July 23, 2018

Inspiration for The Water Kingdom Books.

Hi all,

I have been writing and writing and writing. Book three is the dramatic conclusion of the Water Kingdom and requires lots of precision and some research. As I write, I keep files and pics for reference and inspiration.

I just wanted to post some inspiration for The Water Kingdom Books.

As I write, I often hire artists to draw out my characters. This is an early Sabrina piece.

And I always "cast" my books. An artist needs to be able to visualize the characters.

I was trying to think of how Sabrina's wing tattoo would look...

Time to time, I browse Joanna's Instagram page. Oh, and she followed me back!

This was me exercising my Photoshop skills to conceptualize the tattoo again.

A later piece of art, where the artist imagined the wings as pure static electricity.

Me. Yep, I paint. I was trying to imagine the wings again.
In book three, I do a lot of research. This popped up during a Four Horsemen art search.

Someone gets a new haircut in book three. Needed a picture for reference.

Oh, Sabrina. Stop fighting yourself....


Thanks all!


Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment