Friday, August 24, 2018

Book three of the Water Kingdom Series is now almost done

Hi all,

I have been really busy writing. Like 2-5k words a day... and 4 days a week. This month, I have really kicked ass.

Book three is now at 83,000 words and nearing its epic conclusion. I am aiming for 95K words and then edit it down maybe to 90K.

I am in the final chapters of the story right now. So close. I should be able to finish writing it by the end of the month. I am very excited. It will mark the 9th book I have written. And, with any luck, it will be released before the end of the year. My goal is in Nov.

I cannot say much about the plot yet. I have given away some spoilers here and there. I don't want to say anymore...

I WILL reveal cover art in late Sept. 

So wish me luck. I have to finish writing and then edit it. Send it to a professional editor, do another edit pass...and a proofread pass. So there is still a lot of work to be done.

It's late. I'm tired. My eyes are blurry... lol...


Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com



No comments:

Post a Comment