Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Book Three - The End of the Water Kingdom Series is DONE!

Hi all,

Last week I finished writing THREE BURNING RED RUNAWAY BRIDES, book 3 in The Water Kingdom Series. I did not want to post anything until today, when I finished re-reading it.

And making a few changes.

So far, this draft is at 96,200 words. I wrote those last 45,000 words in one month....yeah... 3,000 and 5,000 word count days. I killed it.

The book is now being edited. So I will have some time off to think about changes before I finalize it and start the publishing process.

The cover artwork is done. I can look to reveal that soon too. Maybe in Oct.

This was a true goal for me. To write and have a series published. I tried to meet that goal with Soul Born...but book one and two were published and books three and four were not. Hopefully, that can happen in the future now that Soul Born has a new publisher.

Sabrina London...

For the most part, her story ends with this book. If she returns in the next series, The Fire Kingdom Series, it would be in an unexpected way. You have to read to find out.

Expect to see Moselle, Jackson, Dunyasha, Joe, H.B. and others in book 3. And a few new characters.

I can't wait to get it out there and hear peoples' reviews. Until then, please, read and review the first two books if you have not. I need more reviews! :)

Thanks all.

Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment