Friday, May 10, 2019

Free Kindle Books this Weekend! One Smoking Hot Fairy Tail and Two Polluted Black-Heart Romances

Hi all,

Just a quick heads-up.  

One Smoking Hot Fairy Tail and Two Polluted Black-Heart Romances will be free this weekend in honor of my Wedding Anniversary and my beloved pooch, who passed this year,  Marshmallow. She would have been 13.



May 10th has always been special to me. My wedding day, and later, when I was celebrating my anniversary...my future best doggie friend was born. So every year I like(d) to celebrate this special day. I would take my wife, Colleen out. I'd get her a card and a gift. AND...I would get a cake and some doggie treats and have a birthday party for Marshmallow.

This year is different. Low key. Quiet. Sorta sad.

But I wanted to do something and giving away my books on Kindle seemed right. Especially since the first two are dedicated to my wife and poochie.

So today, Friday, and Saturday you can get One Smoking Hot Fairy Tail for FREE on Kindle. And on Saturday and Sunday you can get Two Polluted Black-Heart Romances FREE on Kindle.

Just search the titles or my name: Kevin James Breaux. There are links on this blog too.



Thanks all!


Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com





No comments:

Post a Comment